Half-half

Half-half
It can be happy or sad. It can be better or worse. It's either-or but it will never be neither-nor. :)

7.04.2012

Hey! Say!

Every time I open my pc, I'm always thinking of updating my blog. However, I can't think of anything to write. Even though there are lot of things going on worth talking about. So, I tried to think of the reason why. Well, recently I'm visiting a lot of blogs from different parts of the world. Not really to follow the blogger but to check on the posts that they have about something that I'm into right now. Wanna know? Wanna know? It's about an all boy group from Japan. Hey! Say! Jump. Some of them are still on their teens currently, some are on their twenties.

Every time I type their name on google, lots of blog is showing up. And when I visit each one of them, I can really see the dedication of the blogger to update his/her account not only for the benefits of his/her follower but also for the satisfaction he/she is getting. Up to date posts. Personalization. Nothing can be compared of.

After  making a stopover on their blog, I feel  really insecure. Hoho. Not only because my blog is not updated but also I can see on their creation that they have a goal. That is to express their love for their Idol  and promise to their follower through the posts, shares that they are uploading . And from there and then, I realize how bad I was. Although from my last post, I promised to make some changes on it and I know in my heart that I want somebody to follow it.

Originally, I created this blog to express the feelings that I can’t really tell to anybody. I’m not hoping for some followers. I just want to show the other side of me. I’m not good in writing.  I have the passion but I don’t have the talent.  That’s why if somebody will read this, I may want to just be eaten out by the chair where I’m sitting right now.

Actually, telling stories verbally is worse. I’m not good at words. I’m easily destructed. Woah!

Anyways, there’s still a room for improvement. If there are thousands of rooms, I’ll try my best to visit all of them. Haha. Ganbaremasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment